1. Collection of information:
Information posted on Adylist is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in Mumbai, India. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Adylist and Ad data (all through cookies â€“ you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site)
- Other apps installed on device
- IMEI number
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
2. Information we use:
We use users' personal information to:
- provide our services
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
3. Disclosure of information:
- All information contained by Adylist is treated as strictly confidential and Adylist does not and will not disclose or share such confidential information to / with any external organization.
- The user's privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent user's personal information to third parties without user's explicit consent.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose user's personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- Adylist also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Adylist retains such information.
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protects anyone's rights, property or safety.
- Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
4. Using Information from Adylist:
You may use personal information gathered from Adylist only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam/ phising or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that.
5. Access, Modification, and Deletion:
You can see, modify or erase your personal information by reviewing your posting or account status page. Contact customer support at email@example.com to review any personal information we store that is not available on Adylist. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
6. Data Security:
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
7. Confidentiality of Information:
8. Third party advertising services:
We allow third-party advertising services like google, infolink ads to serve ads and/or collect certain information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice, or to opt-out of this type of advertising as you can visit OPT OUT OF INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING.
Relationships with Third Party Advertising Services: Advertisements displayed on Web sites or embedded in other media content provided by third party advertising company may be delivered
via an advertising management service. When you view a web page on our web site that contains advertising provided one of our
advertising management services, the advertising service company may place a cookie on or retrieve a cookie from your computer
if you have enabled cookies. This cookie may uniquely designate your computer/browser, without containing any personally identifying
information such as your name or e-mail address.
Information Collected When You Acquire Third Party Products: Advertisements displayed on our Web site are just to provide you with
the opportunity to sample or purchase a product or service that might be of interest to you. Cookies placed by third party advertising companies is
uniquely designate for your computer/browser, without containing any personal information just to provide you appropriate advertisements and offers.
We will never sell, rent or disclose to third parties our customers' personal informations in any possible way.
Our relationships with advertising services: Using third party advertising services we offers our Web site visitors the opportunity to participate
in third-party or co-branded promotions or special programs. The use of any information provided by a user in entering such a third-party promotion will be specified prior
to the user providing such information. As mentioned above we will never share your personal information with any third parties' advertising network in any possible way,
If your personal information is to be shared with a third party, it will only be done with your prior informed consent.
We may update, upgrade, modify (partially &/or fully) this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, we may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.